|Date: || Saturday, October 10, 2015|
|Time: || 11:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.|
Saturday October 10th from 11:00 – 3:00pm
- Describe the effects of alcohol on the developing embryo and fetus.
- Explain the characteristics of FAS/FASDs.
- Explain how to prevent alcohol-exposed pregnancies.
- Describe how individuals with FAS/FASDs are screened and diagnosed.
- Discuss treatments and therapies available for indiviuals with FAS/FASDs.
- Describe the psycho-social and cultural effects of FASDs.
Location: Alaska Center for Resource Families, 815 Second Ave Ste 202
Call 479-7307 or (800) 478-7307
Pre- Registration Required.