We are offering a 6-session series entitled Trauma Responsive Strategies and Skills for Resource Families. It expands upon our Trauma Informed Caregiving series, which we highly suggest reviewing beforehand. You can find the audio sessions HERE.
🌟BONUS🌟 For every person who either attends all the live, telephonic sessions or completes the online recorded sessions by 6/14/23, we will offer a choice from several trauma parenting books!
- Wednesday, Jan. 11 from 7:00pm to 8:00pm -- Session #1: Think Global: Understanding Trauma's Effect on Brain and Body
- Wednesday, Feb. 8 from Noon to 1:00pm -- Session #2: Act Local: Being Trauma Responsive to the Youth in Your Home
- Wednesday, March 8 from 7:00pm to 8:00pm -- Session #3: Being Safe on the Outside, Feeling Safe on the Inside ** Handouts: Managing Hot Spots and The Importance of Touch
- Wednesday, April 12 from Noon to 1:00pm -- Session #4: Blowing Up, Blowing Out: Helping Youth with Self-Regulation
- Wednesday, May 10 from 7:00pm to 8:00pm -- Session #5: Weaving the Web: Connections and Healing
- Wednesday, June 14 from Noon to 1:00pm -- Session #6: Advocating for Your Child, Advocating for Yourself
Please pre-register at email@example.com or 1-800-478-7307
To attend, Call 1-800-944-8766 Participant Code: 26867#
Call 1-800-944-8766 Participant Code 26867#